Saturday, September 11, 2010

Teacup Succulent Garden



This is such a lovely idea! I stumbled upon THIS blog Epheriell Designs and it inspired me and gave me a great idea of how to use all those lovely teacups I collect from my thrifting adventures!

I've been meaning to try to get some plants for my workspace/sewing area. The only problem with that is that my bedroom window faces the backyard and we have a porch overhang so not much sunlight comes in. However I've heard that succulents don't need much sunlight in fact they thrive in filtered natural light. I must make a trip to the garden store soon and then I'll have to post pictures :)


P.S. Check out the whole blog.


"Handmade style, indie art, design, and crafty resources" it provides lots of ideas, and inspiration, I will definitely be putting it on my favorites :)

No comments: