Sunday, August 17, 2008

A few things

I kind of love sundays. They are either going to go two ways for me...lazy or productive...today was half and half. I tried organizing my craft supplies but realized I have too many! and it just gave me a headache. Instead I sat down in front of the tv and watched the Law & Order CI marathon while finishing off some projects.

BEFORE all that though I went to my parents and hung out with my mom for a bit...I visited my sister's crazy cockatoo Peak-a-boo...why do I say she's crazy? cause she thinks she's a cat now. She meows EXACTLY like one...haha I'm sure she picked it up from the stray cats it's just hilarious to hear her do it...oh and she loves being petted. She also likes to dance and talk all kinds of gibberish which really sounds like she's telling you off or something. Kosmo doesn't like her much, why you might be asking??/ cause she likes to chase him around the house yes he's a wuss and what!




I also took some pretty pictures of my dad's flowers...I wish I had inherited his green thumb :(




Now for some crafty things...

I had a few of these already sewn up but I just needed to finish them up...I'm thinking of giving them away in pairs. Cause they will get lonely by themselves don't you think??

oh and last but certainly not least I love this little flower pin I made out of ric rac it's my first attempt so I know it's needs some work but practice makes perfect...I think I'm gonna buy some more in different colors and make a bunch


No comments: