Tuesday, August 5, 2008

too many projects!

So I've been at a creative projects standstill for a while now. It's not that I haven't had any inspiration, life just happened to interfere with my crafting. I have several projects that I started that I haven't finished. Does anybody else have this problem??? I KNOW that I have many projects I need to finish but when I get an idea or want to try a new craft I tend to start it and then that adds to my pile!

Anyway...

While I was looking for some tutorials online I found this great site called Instructables it has many how to tutorials for many cool things for crafts, food, games, tech, and home stuff. Just thought I would share the link cause I love this site!

Ok I'll get around to posting some pictures of some stuff I've been working on soon :)

No comments: