Saturday, October 17, 2009

I heart thrifting

I love treasure hunting! That's what I call thrifting, cause really it's sort of a treasure hunt. Here is my found treasure.

found a stash of 21 vintage zippers...I think I pretty much hit the jackpot with these.

I also love embroidered linens...these are so pretty.




I think this is one of the best finds lately, it has a lot of good information. I have The Complete Guide to Needlework already and I can say even though these books were printed in the 1980's the information is so useful.



Buttons who doesn't love buttons!



aaand this is not a thrift find, I made it and I'm thinking I like it so much I might make these Christmas presents.

Ok off to do some more work cutting and prepping before the procrastination bug hits me!

No comments: