Wednesday, August 3, 2011

an early birthday present to myself



If you craft or sew then you most definitely know about "that pile." You know the one you call your "to do", "to finish", "to start" pile. Whatever it is you call it you most likely have a few if not many (like me) projects that you started but haven't completed. Also if you are like me then you also have the habit of starting many other projects even though when you look at "that pile" you wince because you know you shouldn't start a new project and instead work on an existing one. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with procrastination or just too much inspiration!




Yesterday I woke up from a much needed afternoon nap and decided that I wanted to make myself a new purse. Oh I've made lots and lots of bags but I hardly ever keep one. My birthday is coming up so I thought that it would be nice to make myself a bag with that awesome fabric I've been hoarding for almost a year. So I did and I finished it very very late last night. I have to say that this is my favorite favorite bag I've ever made, and it's all mine!

Now...I really should do something about "that pile."

No comments: