Wednesday, April 30, 2008

new love...OWLS



I found the cutest way to use my fabric scraps. I got the original idea from a tutorial over at Moonstiches. I made my own pattern to fit the way I wanted them to be. It was easier to use colored felt with the cardboard and sew that onto the bottom instead of covering the cardboard first. I made these as gifts to mail to some friends. I think they are adorable and were easy and fun to make.


I also made a little drawstring bag to go with each of the two sets (2 owls per bag). I embroidered a small red heart and tied it with some ribbon and twine. I think it turned out really cute. It was also another easy project to do.








I'm working on some new ideas for some cloth dolls right now they are in the trial and error stage but I'm hoping to post a finished product in a few days.

COMING SOON: Tutorial: How to make a freaking Aram sandwich! (with pictures)


No comments: