Tuesday, September 15, 2009

slippers


I made these cute house slippers for my sister. I found an easy tutorial in an old magazine and wanted to try it out I used regular felt for the sole since I didn't have wool felt (which is what the tutorial said to use). I think it's such a good project for any of those bigger scraps or quarters you have lying around. I think I'll do a tutorial soon. It's an easy project you can finish in one afternoon. I love this because I'm kind of impatient and I always want to go ahead and finish my projects right away.

In other news I'm going to do Handborn again this year. Handborn is a craft/art fair downtown Modesto. It's in the evening and there's always bands and a fashion show and tons of very cool vendors. I'm happy to be a part of it and glad that I have more time to plan and prepare than last year.

No comments: